Mid 01702393bb

Become friends with Robcv ..

Hi! I am the longest running London CS host (woo-hooo!), and have hosted over 300 CS events + also organise some of the largest member events. Friend me to keep informed. I love meeting people! :) I work in quality control for Hartley's, in the jelly department. Don't mention the jam guys, they are buffoons! 99% of girls are mad, and the other 1% really mad...not looking for one!

a I live in London

3 I'm from United Kingdom

Things I Like

thronie
baking queen
girly girl
travel
comedy
film
nightlife
outdoors
culture